My Blog List

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mirror

How impossible, unimaginable, unthinkable, dreadful and impractical life would be without a mirror! Ah! vanity thy name is woman, it is said...Not entirely true. Men do love to see their reflections many times over during the day. Tell a man that all the mirrors in the world are lost; He will never rejoice that his woman, will at last, be on time for dinner. His heart will sink at the thought:
A romantic would eulogise that "he would see his reflection in his lady's eyes"

An egotist would quip" I am mirror cracking material..I cracked all the mirrors'

The Greek God would say " doesn't matter really, all the women in the Universe want a glance from me"

The hard core banker would lament "I am counting the millions for my bank, have lost sight of my eyesight, doesn't make a difference if there are no mirrors any more. cant see much anyway"

The stock broker would rejoice "there is not a hair left on my baldpate, the mirrors are on strike, they will return when Dow Jones picks up"

All superficial conclusions.

Not one of them pondered awhile " Am I worthy of facing my own reflection in the mirror every morning? Am I true to myself, my conscience and the ones I have treated badly?" No! not even one realised, that all the mirrors went out of circulation because they had too much to handle...too much deceit and facades....they would return perhaps, if and when values begin to resurface!

No comments:

Post a Comment